International Human Rights Law
Human rights are of all times and places, they are just not recognized everywhere, nor interpreted the same in all countries. There are several human rights systems in place and, in some cases, it can leave victims and their lawyers in a situation where they have to choose which forum to go to or which system to choose to seek their justice.
In this programme, you will be trained in human rights at the international level, but also in international humanitarian law and other related fields of (international) law. You will learn about the different systems and how human rights are interpreted within these systems and in different countries.
You will have to participate in four compulsory courses and the compulsory seminar for this programme plus two optional compulsory courses. Like all masters, this programme is also concluded by writing a Master's thesis, worth 18 ECTS.
- Gemiddeld cijfer: GPA of 2.75/4, 3.5/5, 7/10, 70/100
- Taaltoets cijfer:
- TOEFL: 92 (all sections need to be at least 21; the writing section needs to be at least 23)
- IELTS: 6.5 (all sections need to be at least 6.0; the writing section needs to be at least 6.5)
- CAE or CPE
- Vooropleiding: LLB or equivalent
- 2 academic references should be provided
- Applicants must send a motivation letter (max. 650 words). The letter should be written by the applicants themselves; it is not allowed to submit an (official) translation.
A (legal) career in doing human rights assignments in governmental institutions and ministries, intergovernmental organizations, non-governmental organizations, internationally operating enterprises and academic institutions.
Deze opleiding duurt 1 jaar.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op dit onderwerp.
Laat een reactie achter
Er zijn nog geen ervaringen beschikbaar. Heb jij een ervaring die je wilt delen? Log dan in met je TKMST-profiel en schrijf je ervaring in een blog-post!