he BSc. in Industrial Sciences is an academic bachelor's programme
consisting of 3 programme stages of 60 ECTS each, for a total of 180
ECTS. Each programme is comprised of:
- a joint part common to all bachelor's programmes
- a specific part tailored to the student's chosen major
The joint part offers general scientific and technological training in the four major basic sciences (physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics) and their corresponding technological fields (energy, matter, life and information technology).
In the second stage of the programme, you select an orientation as a run-up to your choice of major in the third programme stage:
- Electromechanical and Electronic Engineering
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
In the third programme stage, you choose between three majors:
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (with an option in either Chemical Engineering or Biochemical Engineering)
For admission to this programme, the general admission requirements for a Bachelor's programme apply:
1° a Belgian degree of secondary education;
2° a Belgian degree of short-course higher education;
3° a Belgian degree of higher education for social advancement, with the exception of the certificate of pedagogic aptitude;
4° a degree or certificate, awarded in the context of the Flemish HBO;
5° a degree or certificate which, pursuant to a law, Decree or European guideline or another international agreement, is deemed equivalent to the certificates mentioned in the categories above.
General admission conditions
- secondary school diploma
- English language certificate: a TOEFL score of minimum TOEFL 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 79/80 (internet-based); or an IELTS-score of 6.5.
* If you do not hold a secondary education diploma from a Flemish school, but you did obtain a diploma of secondary education in a Council of Europe member state: you have to submit proof that this diploma allows for admission to an academic bachelor's programme in engineering or in science in that member state.
Graduates - particularly those who choose to complete one of our English-language programmes - enjoy excellent employment opportunities. The following fields are open to you: research and development; production; sales; services; quality assurance; safety; ICT; consulting; etc. As an industrial engineer with an internationally oriented education you will be particularly well-suited for embarking on a career at management level and/or to implement your own business idea. Several graduates continue on to PhD studies.
Deze opleiding duurt 3 jaar.
Er zijn nog geen reacties op dit onderwerp.
Laat een reactie achter
Er zijn nog geen ervaringen beschikbaar. Heb jij een ervaring die je wilt delen? Log dan in met je TKMST-profiel en schrijf je ervaring in een blog-post!